Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sowing Seeds......from a long time ago

We received news the other day that a good friend of ours Israel just accepted Christ. His story is a typical one (in the states and in Mexico) where the wife is a Christian and church member and the husband does not want anything to do with church or Jesus. But praise God that he just accepted Christ. He is attending another church, but his wife Alejandra assures us that he is growing. I (Christian) remember a cold night about 7 months ago when he and I stood outside of the church during a holiday program. During that conversation we talked about religion and Christianity. I simply asked him the 4 questions to Christ. He was not ready though, but it goes to show that we must always sow seeds - we never know when the truth of each seed will sprout into a relationship with Jesus for a particular person. I remember being nervous as I shared - but I praise God that he was able to listen and take to heart what the scripture says.

No comments: